How Can We Help You?
Dr. Jyl’s Mobile Vet Connection offers many services to assist in the best possible treatment for your pets. Her approach to care is second to none. Dr. Jyl and her experienced staff always treat your pets with the highest levels of dedication, compassion and love.
We provide the Greater Sacramento area with the finest in basic Veterinary care including Vaccinations, X-Rays, and Lab Work.
Dr. Jyl Also Offers:
- Anesthesia Free Dental Cleaning - Provide your pets with the best possible oral care without Anesthesia.
- Cat Declawing and Alternative Solutions - Is Kitty scratching up the house? Dr. Jyl has a wide range of solutions to help.
- Laser Therapy - Does your pet suffer from Arthritis, acute or chronic pain? Is your pet recovering from a back injury or wound healing, experiencing inflammation, or recovering from a sprain or strain? Laser Therapy could be the solution to help alleviate pain for your pets.
- Laser Surgery - If your pet requires a surgical procedure, there is a progressive new option considered the safest and least painful in surgical procedures. Laser surgery offers less pain, less bleeding, reduced risk of infection, and a quicker recovery.
- Geriatric Care - Caring for a senior pet requires a comprehensive and personal approach. We address common health challenges elderly pets face such as circulatory issues, decreased activity, digestive and dental Problems, and visual challenges.
- In Home, Private, and Dignified Euthanasia - This is not something any of us like to think about, but when it comes time, we are able to offer you peace of mind with gentle sedation, euthanasia, and cremation services.
- Farm Animal Care - Pigs, Cows, Ducks, Sheep, Rabbits, you name it! Dr. Jyl can help with everything from basic checkups to pain relief.
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine - Do any of your pets or farm animals suffer from chronic pain? There are many alternative solutions available to help them feel better.
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation - these treatments have been shown to greatly reduce pain from a variety of conditions. It’s true, and Dr. Jyl is an expert!